Buttoning it up

Today, swapped my outer exhaust hanger brackets, left side to right side, and vice versa. Fixed a bracket-on-bracket rattle I’ve had since I installed the Milltek. 

Finished buttoning up the engine bay. I think I’m done working in there for a while. Engine and all wiring are like they need to be right now. Doing the bay repaint was a good thing, it led me to strip out all the extraneous wiring, and what I put back (meth and horns) I did a much more professional job on. Everything looks neat now. Just needs a bath after pollen season is over.

Click the image to open in full size.

Motored for about 50 miles. I love it.

Haven’t looked back at the PDC stuff, but will tomorrow (THANKS Richard for the wiring diagram help!)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.